Jennifer Aniston once threw a chair at one of her directors.

Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she once threw a chair at one of her directors. The Horrible Bosses actress declined to reveal the identity of the filmmaker, only saying that he wasn't treating his crew fairly.
Aniston told Elle: "I threw a chair at a director. It wasn't my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horrible. When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can't speak to people like that'. I can't tolerate it."
Aniston also told the magazine that she is not desperate to have a baby and will only start a family when the timing is right. She will next appear on the big screen opposite boyfriend Justin Theroux and Paul Rudd in Wanderlust, which is released on November 25 in the UK and February 24, 2012 in the US. –
Tags:

Spell Bounder

I'm journalist in Pakistan,And working in this field about 20 years.