An Item girl -Veena Malik in Indian film ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’

Film star Veena Malik is all set for her Indian debut with Riteish Deshmukh-Genelia D’Souza starrer, ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’, directed by Mandeep Kumar. She has done an item song - her first - in the film.
“I had many offers but I wanted to pick the best one. This song is spicy and goes perfectly with my personality, at least I feel that. I hope its the right decision. Enjoyed doing it is an understatement," Veena said. She said that there’s no concept of item numbers in Pakistan.
“There are hardly any films being made in Pakistan at the moment. Hope that changes soon,” she said. Veena doesn’t feel that the people in Pakistan will react negatively to her item song. “They love me. I’m their favourite child,” she said.
Tags:

Spell Bounder

I'm journalist in Pakistan,And working in this field about 20 years.